Mater Christi Office – Carlisle
The Directors of the Mater Christi Trust are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed individual to be responsible for all aspects of governance effectiveness and compliance within the Mater Christi Trust. The post holder will play a key role in supporting the Board of Directors and their committee meetings and will lead on governance development in line with our Trust Strategic Plan.
We need someone who
• Has a complete commitment to Catholic Education and the Bishop’s Vision for Academies in the Diocese of Lancaster.
• Brings a positive approach to problem solving.
• Is committed to regular professional development.
• Has a strong attention to detail, thoroughness and a high level of integrity.
• Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
And someone who will
• Embrace being part of a family of schools, building excellence, sharing good practice and collaborating with others.
• Enable our board to deliver its best strategic leadership and oversight by ensuring that it is effectively supported, informed and developed.
• Develop our resilience as an organisation by adapting governance frameworks and evolving practice to accommodate new circumstances and initiatives.
• Scan the horizon for upcoming changes and support the effective management of risk.
• Ensure that our Local Governing Bodies are governed as effectively as the main board and in alignment with it.
We can offer you
• An exciting opportunity to develop this role.
• A comprehensive induction programme.
• A opportunity to work in settings which value multi-disciplinary ways of working.
• An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals who love what they do.
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference across our Catholic Trust and we
would be delighted to hear from you.
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Jacky Kennedy, Chief Executive Officer by email: Jacky.Kennedy@mater-christi.com
Application Form – Support_Staff