Human Resource Assistant
Mater Christi Trust Offices [Barrow or Carlisle]
The Directors of the Mater Christi Trust are seeking to appoint an HR team from September 2022 to work across our Trust and join the Chief Executive, Chief Operating Officer and the finance staff in providing support to our ten schools.
The HR team will consist of a Director of Workforce Development and a Human Resource Assistant. This brand new team will deliver an HR service to all our schools as well as building an in house work force development and well-being strategy. This is an exciting time to join the Mater Christi Trust, which has schools across Cumbria and Lancashire. Our ideal Human Resource Assistant will be someone who is highly organised, approachable, flexible and have strong administrative skills. The post holder will have the ability to prioritise and work well under pressure.
We need someone who
• Has a complete commitment to Catholic Education and the Bishop’s Vision for Academies in the Diocese of Lancaster.
• Brings a positive approach to problem solving.
• Is committed to regular professional development.
• Has a strong attention to detail, thoroughness and a high level of integrity.
• Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
And someone who will
• Embrace being part of a family of schools, building excellence, sharing good practice and collaborating with others.
• Enable our Trust to recruit and retain the right people by administering the recruitment process, absence management and continuous professional development programmes for Trust staff.
• Develop our resilience as an organisation by dealing with day to day enquiries in relation to HR matters.
We can offer you
• An exciting opportunity to develop this role.
• A comprehensive induction programme.
• An opportunity to work in settings which value multi-disciplinary ways of working.
• An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals who love what they do.
The role is offered at 37 hours per week, Term Time Only plus two weeks.
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Jacky Kennedy, Chief Executive Officer by email: Jacky.Kennedy@mater-christi.com
To apply for this post, complete the online TES application form.
Closing Date: 2022 at 9.00am on 5th September 2022
Interviews will be held 8th or 12th September 2022